Follow your bliss!

08 January 2006

Follow your bliss

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Mutts comics, by Patrick McDonnell, but they were the inspiration for the name of this blog. I have a Mutts comic I keep on my desk that reads, "Lets see...I ate breakfast, went for a walk, played with my chewy toy, found a sunny spot on the rug, kissed 'my Ozzie,' had dinner, went for another walk. Yup...follow your bliss."

I forget sometimes that life can be that simple if you let it. I need to focus on that idea more. Just enjoying the moments that are...not worrying about those that were or are yet to come.

tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger jennimi said...

so true.... and a good reminder. this is one of my mom's favorite sayings.... :)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger jennimi said...

willow, go to my blog.... "tag, you're it...." :) looking forward.... l,j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home